Business Insights – Attract the talent your company needs
Are you struggling with finding the right talent for your business? Would you reconsider the traditional workforce? Do you want to learn how to tackle the challenges of the workforce crisis?
Join us for an inspiring event with a long list of prominent speakers, who will portray the current deficit in the workforce across industries in Denmark, share their experiences from workplaces that embrace an international workforce, and much more.
During the event, you will get insights into the current workforce challenges and listen to presentations about ways to rethink the traditional workforce, including reorganizing Danish companies and strategies and actions to attract and onboard new talent.
Furthermore, the event will present unique opportunities for small-medium companies (SMV).
Program and speakers
- Registration and networking
- Welcome, Daniela Trifiletti Head of Internationalization at Erhverv Aarhus
- 'International workforce on the Danish labor market - how the political perception has changed'
Søren Høfler, chefkonsulent at Dansk Industri
- 'Talent attraction and challenges to SMEs' by Henrik Rivera, Director, Creative and Performance Team at Novicell
- Nichlas Walsted, CEO at Swap Language
- David Surley, Senior Director Air Service Development and Marketing at Aarhus Airport
- Helle Bastrup, Head of Talent Attraction at Headstart / Erhverv Aarhus
- Networking and light servings
We look forward to seeing you!
Please note the event will be in English