Kick-off: International Leadership Forum
Relaunch of network for international minded executives
On April 6th Erhverv Aarhus is once again launching our international business network for leaders and executives, International Leadership Forum, in cooperation with Aarhus BSS.
The theme for 2022 is ’Going new Places’ where we will examine current management concepts through the management experiences of the participants. Each theme will be presented by professors who teach at the MBA at Aarhus BSS.
International Leadership Forum is for both international leaders, as well as Danish leaders who manage international teams or who have management experience from abroad. All events will be held in English.
At the kick-off event, on April 6th, we will present this year’s program, which will consist of 3 events that focus mainly on specific presentations about management, as well as 2 events with a focus on networking.
Moreover, we get to see Aarhus University' startup hub 'The Kitchen' and Mette Hoberg Tønnesen from The Link will introduce us to how they are building a world-class ecosystem for startups in Aarhus.
- Presentation of The Kitchen by Lone Ryg Olsen, Director of Enterprise and Innovation, Aarhus University
- Presentation of The Link by Mette Hoberg Tønnesen, CEO at The Link
- Introduction of International Leadership Forum in 2022, by chairman, Brian Woodward, and Kristina Risom, Associate Professor, PhD, Director of Studies MBA, Aarhus BSS
The event will take place at The Kitchen - Aarhus University's startup hub.
Sign-up is done through email, firstname.lastname@example.org, since the network is targeted at executives – read more about the specific target group and the network concept below.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP FORUM
The International Leadership Forum helps internationally minded, C-level executives lead and succeed in Danish companies.
The Forum links Aarhus’ international business community with Aarhus University’s School of Business and Social Sciences (BSS) for a series of five annual events that provide a better understanding of Danish leadership, business, and social culture and help participants build a strong network.
Events are held in the late afternoon, i.e. at noteworthy cultural venues and inspiring companies in and around Aarhus. Each event includes ample time for informal networking. ILF also regularly holds open events that give interested executives a chance to meet current members and experience the network firsthand.
At events, ILF members have an opportunity to:
- Learn more about topics like Nordic leadership, managing multicultural teams, personal development, sustainability, and economics – all with a particular focus on what these topics mean in a Danish context
- Create ties to the research and teaching community at Aarhus University
- Discuss personal leadership and career challenges in a discreet and private environment
- Discover resources and tactics for personal growth and career development
- Share solutions and insights with other members and guest speakers who share a similar level of responsibility and experience
- Meet and socialize with Danish business, educational, cultural and social leaders
- Gain a better understanding of topical and future business issues in Denmark
- Network and expand business and social connections beyond international groups through ILF’s affiliation with other Danish business networks
ILF is open to both expat leaders and Danish citizens with a particular interest in international leadership and business issues.
Questions about ILF?
To learn more about ILF please contact Erhverv Aarhus Interim Director Jesper Theil at email@example.com