International Leadership Forum: ILF Get-together
Network for international minded executives
On August 25th Erhverv Aarhus is once again hosting an event for our international business network for leaders and executives, International Leadership Forum.
This event is an informal "ILF get-together" at The Harbour Bath, Aarhus Ø
We'll meet at The Harbour Bath at Aarhus Ø, which is a charming area with mind-blowing architecture in the center of Aarhus. The area is separated by canals and has lots of water sport activities, an observation tower, great opportunities for food lovers, The Harbour Bath - among many other things.
The event is all about informal networking, however, we are also pleased to say that former Chief City Architect Stephen Willacy will come by and give a inspiring talk about the architecture in the area and the visions for Aarhus Ø.
Stephen is currently director at Stephen Willacy Architecture + Urbanism after recently completing his tenor (2012-2020) as the Chief City Architect at Aarhus City Council, where he was responsible for achieving architectural quality for large-scale plans and projects across the city. Stephen has been Partner in the internationally acclaimed Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architects where he was partner responsible for developing the companies international profile.
International Leadership Forum is for both international leaders, as well as Danish leaders who manage international teams or who have management experience from abroad.
Sign-up is done through email, firstname.lastname@example.org, since the network is targeted at executives – read more about the specific target group and the network concept below.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP FORUM
The International Leadership Forum helps internationally minded, C-level executives lead and succeed in Danish companies.
The Forum links Aarhus’ international business community with Aarhus University’s School of Business and Social Sciences (BSS) for a series of five annual events that provide a better understanding of Danish leadership, business, and social culture and help participants build a strong network.
Events are held in the late afternoon, i.e. at noteworthy cultural venues and inspiring companies in and around Aarhus. Each event includes ample time for informal networking. ILF also regularly holds open events that give interested executives a chance to meet current members and experience the network firsthand.
At events, ILF members have an opportunity to:
- Learn more about topics like Nordic leadership, managing multicultural teams, personal development, sustainability, and economics – all with a particular focus on what these topics mean in a Danish context
- Create ties to the research and teaching community at Aarhus University
- Discuss personal leadership and career challenges in a discreet and private environment
- Discover resources and tactics for personal growth and career development
- Share solutions and insights with other members and guest speakers who share a similar level of responsibility and experience
- Meet and socialize with Danish business, educational, cultural and social leaders
- Gain a better understanding of topical and future business issues in Denmark
- Network and expand business and social connections beyond international groups through ILF’s affiliation with other Danish business networks
ILF is open to both expat leaders and Danish citizens with a particular interest in international leadership and business issues.
Questions about ILF?
To learn more about ILF please contact Jesper Theil at email@example.com