Sustainability and internationalization at Advansor
On December 15th, from 16:00 to 18:30, we will visit a truly international and sustainable company, Advansor.
The theme is ‘Sustainability and Internationalization as a driver for business'.
As a participant, you can look forward to a personalized tour and insightful presentation of one of the fastest-growing companies in Aarhus. As one of the leading OEM manufacturers of sustainable climate solutions for heating and cooling utilizing CO2 as a natural refrigerant, Advansor as a company is shaped by a sharp focus on sustainability and a prominent international mindset. Today, Advansor has more than 25 different nationalities among its 300+ employees making them one of the most diverse working places in Aarhus.
Moreover, in June 2022, Advansor was granted the Go Glocal Award by Erhverv Aarhus and The City of Aarhus for their internationalization efforts in Aarhus.
- Welcome By Brian Woodward, Chairman of the International Leadership Forum
- Presentation: ´Sustainability and Internationalization as a driver for business´, by Kristian Breitenbauch, CEO, Advansor.
- Presentation: ´Perspectives and experiences as an international profile in Aarhus´, by Carmen van der Kroon, R&D Intern, Advansor.
- Guided tour around the company site.
- Networking and light refreshments.
The event is for the International Leadership Forum and Erhverv Aarhus members. Whether you are a Danish or an international manager/leader/executive, managing an international team, interested in the topic, or have management experience from abroad, this event is for you. Please note the event will be held in English.
There are limited seats for this event, so sign up now if you want to secure your seat.