Go Glocal Conference 2022
Come celebrate the internationalization of Aarhus!
GO GLOCAL unveils Aarhus as an attractive career destination by shining a light on the companies, organizations and activities that contribute to the internationalization of the city.
Various speakers will present insights into the positive effects of international recruitment, including how the internationalization of Aarhus creates growth for companies and society.
Moreover, we will – with help from Mayor Jacob Bundsgaard – hand over two prestigious awards: The GO GLOCAL Award and The Best of International Aarhus Award.
- Welcome by moderator Brian Woodward.
- 'Why internationalization' by Poul Dalsgaard, CEO of Erhverv Aarhus.
- Keynote speaker: Geeta Schmidt, CEO and co-founder of Humio.
Geeta's presentation will focus on the story of building Humio from a small local Aarhus startup into a scale-up organization within CrowdStrike with a global customer and employee base. Geeta will share stories around culture, technology and how to build a global brand and organization in a high growth environment.
- Keynote speaker: Rosa Faizzad, Founder & Fashion Designer at RosaFaizzad.com
- 3 perspectives on internationalization of Aarhus
- Mette Hoberg Tønnesen, CEO of The Link
- Jonn Mathews, Head Coach, Aarhus Tigers
- Teigane Mackay, Lead Data Scientist, Vestas Wind Systems A/S
- Stand-up show by British comedian, Conrad Molden
- Keynote speaker(s): Anders Højte, Chief of Staff at Stibo Systems, and Karsten Dehler, Director of Stibo Accelerator.
- 'Recap of the day' by Daniela Trifiletti, Head of Internationalization at Erhverv Aarhus/International Community
- The GO GLOCAL Award & The Best of International Aarhus with Mayor Jacob Bundsgaard.
The conference is free and open to businesses, community organizations and anyone interested in celebrating, discussing and improving the vibrancy and value of international life in the ‘City of Smiles’.
We hope you will join us GO GLOCAL at the conference!
Please feel free to share with your network.
PS: The conference is in English
Read more on www.goglocal.dk and follow us on Facebook and Instagram
GO GLOCAL is a joint project between Erhverv Aarhus/International Community and the City of Aarhus