The GO GLOCAL Award
The GO GLOCAL Award distinguishes a company or organization that makes a difference for internationals in Aarhus by:
- Providing initiatives that contribute to the internationalization of Aarhus
- Focusing on recruiting and retaining international employees and repats
- Contributing to the image of Aarhus as an attractive career destination
- Leading and inspiring other less experienced companies/organizations to GoGlocal
- Promoting integration and diversity
Internationals are any non-Danish citizens (ie. international employee, international student, accompanying non-Danish spouse, non-Danish children, refugee ect.) as well as Danish Repats.
The Nominees for June 2022
- Destination Aarhus
- International Day Nursery - Aarhus
- ReDI School Aarhus
- Stibo Accelerator
- The International Employment Unit
- Aarhus International School
- Aarhus Symphony Orchestra
The winner for the GO GLOCAL Award 2022, Advansor, was selected by an independent jury and announced at the GoGlocal Conference on June 22, 2022.
In 2019, the GO GLOCAL Award was given to FO Aarhus.
The jury will elect the winner of the GO GLOCAL Award and will also choose the final winner of the Best Of International Aarhus Award based on a shortlist of 5 initiatives that are selected by the public in online voting.
This jury consists of individuals from the business community and educational institutions in Aarhus. They all have a common belief: Internationalization has a positive effect on Aarhus.
The jury is committed to promoting GO GLOCAL and increasing the internationalization of Aarhus.
The 2022 jury featured:
- Sine Riisager, Food & Bio Cluster
- Andy Grantham, Business Academy Aarhus
- Ahmet Günes, Lead The Talent
- Mette Nyberg Hansen, IFF
- Thomas Krogh, Enemærke & Petersen
- Stinne Bille, Headstart
- David Surley, Aarhus Airport
GO GLOCAL is a joint initiative of Erhverv Aarhus/International Community and Aarhus Kommune.