Going glocal is a team effort!
Therefore, we want to involve as many people as possible. Involvement is the cornerstone of the GO GLOCAL – People’s Choice Award, which is why you all have a say in the winner of this prize.
The GO GLOCAL – People’s Choice Award recognizes an individual, team or organization from the international community that:
- Provides a great effort for the internationalization of Aarhus
- Contributes to giving international newcomers and citizens a warm welcome
We want to promote as many international initiatives as possible, so you can refer a candidate for this prize by 1)
making a presentation video of your team, club, organization or company or 2)
by making a video presenting your favorite international initiative.
Guidelines for making a presentation video of your team, club, organization or company:
If you are not quite up for the challenge of making your own video, but still want to make a presentation of your team, club or organization - here is the solution!
- The video should not exceed 90 seconds – when your video is uploaded you automatically accept the Terms & Conditions for entering the competition.
- Upload your video on either YouTube or Vimeo with a small introduction text explaining who you are, what you do and why people should vote for you.
- You also have to add this https://linkto.run/p/B3TXJO3A, which directs to the voting page.
- Send the link to your video to email@example.com together with your introduction text so we can upload it on the Go Glocal Facebook page.
- Each video should end with “We want to GO GLOCAL with xxx”. This is an open invitation for the mentioned candidate to upload their own video. You should also add this to your introduction text.
We have made this template video
using International Community as an example. Here you only need to fill out the slides with some text and photos and then your video is ready! You just send your text and some photos to
and we will make your video.
Guidelines if you want to nominate an initative in Aarhus:
- The video should not exceed 90 seconds.
- Upload your video on either YouTube or Vimeo. You have to include a small introduction text to your video about who the candidate is, what they do and why people should vote for them.
- You also have to add this link so people can vote on the candidate https://linkto.run/p/B3TXJO3A.
- It is important that you send your link to your video and your introduction text to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can upload your video on www.goglocal.dk and the Go Glocal Facebook page.
If you are not up for the challenge of making your own video, but still want to make a nomination, you can use this video as a template
. Here you only need to fill out the slides with some text and photos and then your video is ready! You just send your text and some photos to email@example.com
and we will make your video.
You can find an overview of all the candidates and their videos here
Your vote is your Voice
This award is given to the individual, team or organization, which in the weeks leading up to the conference has obtained the most online votes in the poll. So in order to make your voice heard you need to vote on your favorite candidate.
The voting closes on January 23 at 23:59.
You can vote here
You can read more about:
- Terms & Conditions - here
- Making your Go Glocal video - here
- Tips & Tricks for your video - here
- About the GO GLOCAL - People’s Choice Award here